- $200.00 for adults (12 and over)
- $150.00 for children (5 to 11)
- Free of charge (4 and under)
- $120.00 group rate 20 or more people
All prices include Tax
If you have specific needs, wants or requirements for your group stay, we can absolutely cater to those needs and work out an activities schedule for your group.
- 10% discounts for all senior citizens and all military personnel (active duty or retired).
- We charge $100 each way airport pick up fee.
- There is no minimum night stay and check in can be on any day. These prices include all daily activities, all meals and accommodation.
You will stay in air conditioned rustic southwestern adobe style cabins, outfitted with two comfortable queen sized beds and en suite bathroom. Located a stone’s throw from the accommodation, is our 3,000 square foot log lodge where all meals (aside from cookouts and breakfast on the trail) are taken. For the more adventurous of spirit who want the rustic cowboy experience, an Old West style bunkhouse will be available in 2015. The lodge provides guests with wifi, piano, poker table and 32 inch flat screen TV.
At Island Guest Ranch we strive to provide you with the best of all that Oklahoma has to offer, including what we bring to your table. All meals are fresh and homemade, utilizing ranch raised beef, locally grown produce (including those from our own garden) and local products. Understanding that every guest is different, we also cater to any dietary requirements that each may have.
If you are within the continental United States, a 25% deposit must be made upon making the reservation. If reserving a stay from outside of the continental United States, all bookings must be prepaid at the time of booking. (Unless booking with a separate agency, then agency/IGR agreement applies) Any group reservations must be prepaid before arrival. Confirmation must be made as to date and time of arrival. We accept check, cash and all major credit cards accept for American Express and Discover.